Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor assault convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- Allowed only in certain apartments
- Pets must be 25 lbs or less
- Limit (2) of any kind per apartment
- We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- We do not accept any of the above.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We offer 1 year leasing terms to individuals
- Short-term leasing on a case-by-case basis for Corporate Employees only
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- Water/Sewer/Trash (City of Buffalo)
- Electrical Service (choose your own)
- High Speed Internet is available
How do I do my laundry?
- Full Size Washer/Dryer connections are available in each unit